- The database export feature was removed.
- The device center export to the dataserver was made more flexible, the parameters are configure able in options, also the export button was moved there
- Also the device center has got a Zipped transfer option
- The device center dataserfer, dataserver gfs communication can be done 100% https now
- All necessary infos for a distributed data reading device center are now in the master data xml
- The activities was removed in the "Readlog" report that is displayed on the device center
- The geofence import actions was moved to the action menu, a rext serch field was added to enable also a search for an object nr for example
- CACHE: Many changes were done to get auto cache. Around 80% of the cases should reload automatically after these changes
- Also not sending assets are displayed in the list now
- The add asset mask was improved, if an msisdn is pre-configured on the dataserver, it will load it now
- New Add Button in the main menu to add a new asset
The new add button can be made invisible by the options menu, the default is visible
- The address search was changed to the faster and better google address search.
- There is only on address filed in the search mask
- Also the geofence mask has been improved and the adress search was simplified to one search line.
New Tour Feature (optional, payable BETA-Feature)
The new tour module can be used to
- setup tours
- printout tour form reports
- check if a driver has visited all stops of a tour
The tours can be configured in the account options
There is a new tour form report that can be handed over to the driver.
There are 2 new tour comparison reports to compare the plan versus the actual tour.
Tempore Time changes
The time data list was migrated to the new format:
A geofencecan have many tags
A tag has a code, a area (e.g. Stiege 1), a Type and Name
New report to show booked time grouped by Object and Person.
New Report to investigate which Geotags weren't used in a set time span.
New Report to show the amount of persons processed by the system in a set timespan, grouped by year and month.
The smartphone was copied to the GFS
- All user can use it now (also operators,.. )
- Future changes are very fast
- ONE login is used for smartphone tool
- The smartphone tool has all assets and also google maps with streets, satelitres.
Google Maps Single Asset View with autoreload
Using the new structure we have normalized the direct url as well:
E.g. Smartohone Tool:
After the registration, that can be loaded from the login page, the customer gets an email with all his login details and can add his hardware!
The is also a new feature password: