Functions and fields
Asset list overview
Asset Detail View
Logbook module: edit the logbook
Tour module: optional, Garmin FMI needed
Fuel module: optional, Beta-Feature
Time Data: optional time attendance data
RFID: optional wireless sensor data
Files/Pictures: optional attachment module
Vehicle symbols show the last position received from all the assets:
- Red symbol means speed is zero
- Green colour means vehicle is moving (speed above zero)
- Yellow colour means that the position is not up-to-date (refer to asset configuration)
- Black symbol means NO GPS (HDOP value >= 9)
- Blue symbol means idle time (ignition on, no movement)
- Grey symbol: maintenance, out of service (refer to asset configuration)
The mouse over the assets opens the detail view of said asset
Map menu (below the main menu)
Switch to History function
No Auto-zoom: deactivates the zoom function after every refresh
Map refresh interval: standard 1 Minute
Show last asset track
Excel-Download of the shown raw data
- Google Earth KML Export of the shown raw data
- Google Earth real-time link of the shown raw data HTTP Weblink for the shown vehicle
- Data export to Archive (optional)
In the backup directory the system can store old data for a longer time and the data can be downloaded.
Adv.: show the advanced geofence functions
Search for an address and create a Geofence
- Move map with mouse
- Zoom in with mouse
- Draw rectangle geofence with mouse
- Draw polygon geofence with mouse
- Geofence filter for groups/tours
- Activate/deactivate geofence filter
Tree: show the left column
Alarms: show the right column
Date and version, version info
Available SMS for alarms, optional
Standard = always osm (openstreetmaps), additional maps can be displayed. This depends on the availability, and is still tested.
Single menue items can be shown or hidden.
More menu items can be shown if necessary
The asset colours have the following meaning
One click will show the the last position of this asset and follow it (unselect others).
One click will open the driving history of the day for this asset. The green arrows and calender items can be used to change the start and end time.
One click will zoom to the asset without changing the selection.