The Optimization Module compares routes travelled with an "ideal" route, that is automatically calculated. We will gladly activate the module for you to test it for a few days.
- The automatically calculated routes are suggestions from external navigation services - do not be disappointed if the results don't always meet your expectations.
The theoretically shortest route is obviously not always the most sensible one (traffic jams, difficult routes with a lot of traffic,...)
Individual logbook entries are always optimized. If a vehicle drives a circuit without interrupting the logbook entry, the optimization won't deliver sensible results
- Your support can help you to optimize the settings for best results.
- The individual settings under options can only be changes by provider support.
- The Optimization can be deactivated for individual vehicles (in case the results aren't sensible)
- The Optimization helps to find vehicles that are not used correctly or where the logbook is not set correctly.
Function or field
Column Headers can be hidden/showed and be saved
Filter It can be filtered by vehicles, groups, and date Min. Savings A lower limit for the minimum saving in euros can be set so that only trips with a high saving potential are displayed Double-click the row Opens the view of optimized routes Column Diff. KM
The optimized route is shorter most of the times (see below), double-click the row for detailed view
Column Diff. hh:mm:ss
Longer driving times
The optimized Tour is faster or equally fast (for shorter route)
Function or field
Original route that was driven
RED Optimized route Optimization Result Shows potential savings Ignore Hides the optimized route (in case it doesn't make sense)
Options > Optimization
The Optimization settings can be changed at the system level by the administrator and support provider.
see Options Module
Asset Configuration > Advanced
The Optimization settings can be deactivated or adjusted for individual vehicles.