Options/Administration: IOT/Municipal must be activated
- Asset configuration/Input & Output: select the right protocol and spreader type from the RS232 pulldown list. The selected protocol must match the configuration of the spreader. After the configuration we recommend that you test if you receive the full set of required data.
After changing to a new spreader, click on the Save button to transmit the new configuration to the tracking device. Therefor the tracking device should be already installed and the ignition switched ON to receive the new protocol information.
- Connecting the RS232 cable with the spreader display as per the installation manual, testing if you receive the full set of data.
- Contact us for price information about this module.
The winterservice status view shows the last messages from the spreaders with the asset name, date/time and the last adress.
A click on the line shows the adress in a map.
Additional fields (inputs, data) can be shown/hidden with the coloumn headers and saved in the table view.
Winter Service data view
The Winter Service data view shows the spreading data in a table, sorted by the last data.
- Choose the right asset and date in the header and click on the refresh symbol.
- Download the data to Excel/PDF
- Use the turn page arrows in the footer to jump to other pages
- Click on a row to show the position in a map
- Double click on the row to open the Spreading Protocol.
In the coloumn header you can (de-)select which fields you want to add or remove to the table. The table view shall be stored in the footer. We recommend to work with less coloumns vor a better overview.
The Spreading Protocol summarizes the the spreading data in a daily report.
The spreading amount can be assigned to geofence areas. Data outside of geofence areas will be shown in the area "others".
The spreading data can be assigned to different street names.
The following report shows the spreading data for each 1000 or 5000 meters (refer to options/administration) OR if there is a change in the spreading data (change of dosage) OR if a geofence area is entered or left.
Driver view for the spreading protocols via email and smartphone app
The driver receives the daily spreading protocol via email, if an email adress is entered for the driver. The driver must be assigned to the asset with the spreader.
The driver can login to the GPS Fleet Software app using his driver name and driver password. In the GPS Fleet Software he can view the spreading protocols and add a comment (data OK, data false).
The driver feedback is shown in the protocol table in the software.