If you have troubles during the installation, your workshop shall contact our support via phone.
Checklist for fixed Installations
Mandatory (absolutely necessary):
- Before beginning the installation of your product, qualified personnel (skilled in electronic/electrical installation) must read completely this guideline (absolutely necessary)
Check the correct position of the GPS Antenne (absolutely necessary)
Check, if the device has permanent power (absolutely necessary)
Check, that ground is connected correkly (absolutely necessary)
- Check that the ignition is connected correctly (absolutely necessary)
Do a short testtrip and check if the trip data is sent to the test software(absolutely necessary)
Depending on the customers configuration::
private switch is connected and tested
- driver identification is connected and tested
- the buzzer - driver identification is working according the customers configuration
After finishing your installation and tests you should send a Installation document to your customer/partner.
We recommend to fill in the vehicle service for every installation. It is an approval document that the installation was tested. You can download it here:
To test the software, a cumputer with an online access is required. Use the following tool to test your installation. The username and password can be got from us direclty.
Testlink for workshops:
Enter your imei (you can also use % patterns ) and press enter:
Click on the imei to show the gps data on the right hand side.
Check the data fields igntion, ts,.....
- The time mustbe correct
- DI1 must be checked, if you activate the ignition and unchecked, if you swith off the ignition
- Address and position must be correct
- e.g. DI2 must show the state of other connected senosts
- the field ibutton input must contain the of the driver