Sometimes in rare case, if happen that devices are not sending or send not as expected.
For devices installed in vehicles the reasons might be:
- Loose cables or damaged cables
- Wrongly fixed, damaged or moved or slipped antennas
- Wrongly connected permanent power
- Wrongly connected or not connected ignition
- A damaged antenna or device or cut cable
For mobile trackers the reasons might be:
- A damaged device
Damaged Device / RMA
If a device is damaged, it must be sent back with the SIM card (without cablles) with a completely filled out RMA form. Without the RMA form or an assigned troubled ticket (see http://service.sw-management.at/support/) the device will be processed.
The RMA form can be downloaded here: