Start Page Features Top
Functions and fields
Map menu (below the main menu)
Switch to History function
No Auto-zoom: deactivates the zoom function after every refresh
Map refresh interval: standard 1 Minute
Show last asset track
Excel-Download of the shown raw data
- Google Earth KML Export of the shown raw data
- Google Earth real-time link of the shown raw data HTTP Weblink for the shown vehicle
- Data export to Archive (optional)
In the backup directory the system can store old data for a longer time and the data can be downloaded.
Adv.: show the advanced geofence functions
Search for an address and create a Geofence
- Move map with mouse
- Zoom in with mouse
- Draw rectangle geofence with mouse
- Draw polygon geofence with mouse
- Geofence filter for groups/tours
- Activate/deactivate geofence filter
Tree: show the left column
Alarms: show the right column
|Lower Side Window|
You can use the shortcuts to directly only check vehicles that are currently driving or stopped.
Date and version, version info
Available SMS for alarms, optional
Standard = always osm (openstreetmaps), additional maps can be displayed. This depends on the availability, and is still tested.
Menu points Standard
Single menue items can be shown or hidden.
- Logbook Modul: to edit logbook trips
- Link to Support
Optional menu items
More menu items can be shown if necessary
- IVMS in-vehicle monitoring system for driving behavior analysis
- GPS Municipal winter service data
- Fuel tank bills
- Tour module
- Time attendance
- RFID sensors
- Fleet data
Status colours of the assets
The asset colours have the following meaning
- RED symbol = stopped (waiting time with speed 0 or ignition OFF, no logbook entry)
- GREEN = moving (speed is > 0, active logbook)
- Yellow/ORANGE means last position is older than 48 hours
- BLUE means ignition ON and speed close to 0 (logbook idle time)
- BLACK means no accurate GPS Position available (HDOP >= 9), only sent by a view device types
- GREY colour means that the vehicle is configured to be in the workshop (out of duty)
Important command icons
One click will show the the last position of this asset and follow it (unselect others).
One click will open the driving history of the day for this asset. The green arrows and calender items can be used to change the start and end time.
One click will zoom to the asset without changing the selection.
Clicking on the asset in the map
Asset List Features
You can search for relevant assets using the filter (by name or IMEI number):
You can show/hide different fields in the asset list.
Using the #State field you can sort the assets using the colours (asset status).
After changing the Asset List view you should save with the below button.