Important information regarding password security and login information
- Our software complies to our data protection declaration and therefore the use of secure and unique passwords and login user data is compulsory for data protection.
- Our support staff does not know your password and will never ask for your password.
- In case of multiple wrong login attempts the software login will be deactivated for some time.
Open Login Page in a Web-Browser
You will receive login data (login username, password, login link) from the provider. Open the link in your web-browser. The web-link will direct you either to a start-page that is hosted by the provider via the internet or to a start-page that is hosted on a web-server in your organization.
|Language||Choose your language|
|Username||Enter your username|
|Password||Enter your password|
|Login||to access the software|
|Remember Login||The save the username and password|
|Clear cache||Deletes the browser history|
First Login with a one-time password
- Enter the username
- Enter the one-time password that you have receive
- Click LOGIN
- You will be routed the the CHANGE PASSWORD page (see below)
Change Password Page
- Username is already filled in
- Old Password: Enter the one-time password (or old password) that you have received
- New Password: enter your personal password according the security requirements (password length, special characters, numbers)
- Enter the new password again
- Enter the Captcha code, if needed
- Click CHANGE PASSWORD => you will be forwarded to the LOGIN PAGE
Login Page Features
- Enter the username
- Enter your personal password
- Choose software option "GPS Fleet Software"
- Activate "Remember Login" if you want to store the username and password in the browser
|Forgot password||Request a new password (see below)|
Choose English or Deutsch (German)
Arabic and other language can only be used with restrictions, no guarantee on completeness or correctness
STRG, SHIFT, DEL
After a software update in very rare cases you might need to delete the browser cache (browser options > privacy). Or press the combination CTRL, SHIFT and DEL on your keyboard.
You have forgot your password? Password request page
If your username has a valid email in the software, then you will receive a link via email to reset your passwords.
User Login Problems
- If you don't receive the password reset email (wrong email) or if you have forgot your username, please first contact your software administrator user or our support.
- Your browser automatically saves old passwords. If you change your password, make sure that the browser has also saved the new passwords. You can delete the saved browser passwords in the browser settings (data protection > saved passwords).
- If multiple users use the same username and password, one user could change the password and this will affect the other users. Use separate user names for each user!
Allow Encryption with HTTPS
HTTPS is a secure encrypted data transfer protocol between your client (pc or smartphone) and the web-server.
If the software is installed on a customer server, HTTPS might not be available.
Direct Login without password
Partner Login Branding
The GPS Fleet Software can show different logos and contact details if a partner is offering the software. Each partner gets a different link to show his logo.