CANBUS Box SLD1
Availability & Compatibility
You need to check if your vehicle (Model, year and type) is compatible with the adapter.
Canbus-Kabelstrang mit Anschluss Ortungsbox, Canbus Box und CAN High / LOW
With the CAN HIGH and CAN LOW the vehicle can be connected.
Plus (10 – 30 Volt)
Connect the RS232 connector to the serial connector of the tracking device and plug it into the right plug.
The tracking device must be configured before the communication with the CANBUS device!
Do not remove
Optional: For some models (Renault/Volvo) it’s necessary to read the J1708 protocol, to be able to read the current fuel stand.
Connection with CANBUS
For every vehicle model there is a how-to manual available where to find the cables.
- Find the right CANBUS cable
- Install the CanCliq with just one click over the right cables (Attention! 2 Cables! Cannot be opened again, after being closed!)
- CanCliq reads the CANBUS through the isolation!
Final tests for the correct installation
Before leaving the mechanic store check via software if the data is sending already.
- Check the LED status. The LED on the box begins to blink green, orange and then red again.
- You need to install the tracking device – CANBUS connection.
Contact your Support, for he can check the CANBUS data in your Software during the office hours