If you have troubles during the installation, your workshop shall contact our support via phone.
GPS Installation Smartphone-App
There is a new smartphone app for workshop and customers that want to install and test GPS tracking devices.
Download the app in App-Stores
You can click on the download links below:
Start screen of the GPS Installation App:
Click on Login to enter your access codes (one-time passwords). You will get the one-time passwords from your customer (GPS Fleet Software administrator).
Enter one-time password
The one-time password is valid for one asset, one customer-account or all devices of a partner.
Search for devices
Enter the IMEI or part of the IMEI or the asset name below and click on search.
Check the test data
Check the GPS Installation App test data:
- The time mustbe correct
- DI1 must be checked, if you activate the ignition and unchecked, if you swith off the ignition
- Address and position must be correct
- e.g. DI2 must show the state of other connected senosts
- the field ibutton input must contain the of the driver
Checklist for fixed Installations
Mandatory (absolutely necessary):
- Before beginning the installation of your product, qualified personnel (skilled in electronic/electrical installation) must read completely this guideline (absolutely necessary)
Check the correct position of the GPS Antenne (absolutely necessary)
Check, if the device has permanent power (absolutely necessary)
Check, that ground is connected correkly (absolutely necessary)
- Check that the ignition is connected correctly (absolutely necessary)
Do a short testtrip and check if the trip data is sent to the test software(absolutely necessary)
Depending on the customers configuration::
private switch is connected and tested
- driver identification is connected and tested
- the buzzer - driver identification is working according the customers configuration
After finishing your installation and tests you should send a Installation document to your customer/partner.
We recommend to fill in the vehicle service for every installation. It is an approval document that the installation was tested. You can download it here: