Requirements prior to the installation
- For most truck manufacturers the FMS interface is an optional accessory and not included in the standard deliveries. Please contact your dealer if it must be ordered separately.
Compatible manufacturers Mercedes (Daimler), MAN, Scania, Volvo (including Renault), DAF and IVECO.
In many cases the FMS interface must be activated in the workshop. Contact the dealer/workshop that represents the manufacturer and request for the FMS activation.
We give no guarantee that our manuals are accurate or up-to-date. For any installation advice contact your professional dealer or service partner. The service partner is responsible and liable for the correct installation.
Final Installation Test
Please contact your vendor or the technical support to confirm that CANBUS data are received in the GPS Fleet Software.
- Please twist the CAN-High and CAN-Low wires of the tracking device and keep them as short as possible.
- Vehicle requirement: FMS interface (part E51).
- Activation: no
Trucks with a construction year prior to 2009 use the connector C471.
- Connector C471 PIN 2 CAN High (white)
- Connector C471 PIN 1 CAN Low (blue)
Trucks with a construction year with 2009 or higher use the connector C137. Connector C137 is green and under the central electric module under the dashbord:
The twisted wires are blue and white
- CAN-Low is Pin 9
- CAN-High is Pin 6